Olive oil lovers rejoice
From over 100 year old 100% organic, non-GMO orchards. We harvest only Koroneiki olives - grown from trees basking in the warm stable climate of Greece's Southern Peloponnese. Each pressing is tested for purity. Our extra virgin olive oil carries our promise of product integrity. It's Greek olive oil of outstanding freshness and quality.
• Olives pressed within 48 hours of harvest
• 500ml bottle of premium organic olive oil
• 2 year shelf life
• Hand picked, cold pressed, never chemically treated
• Compliments Paleo diet
Flavor and nutrition
A perfectly flavorful and slightly spicy organic extra virgin olive oil. Authentic flavor notes. Rich with polyphenols and hydroxytyrosol - powerful antioxidants. Up to 5.5mg of polyphenols in every tbsp. Good source of tocopherols - up to 1.6mg of Vitamin E per tbsp.
• Add to salad dressings - especially peppery greens like arugula and kale
• Pour on homemade sourdoughs to paleo breads
• Nice finishing oil for warm dishes - the heat brings out more flavor
• Add to green smoothies for extra good fats
• For a yummy appetizer try a square chocolate, olive oil drizzle, and sea salt
• Awesome for sautés, sauces, marinades and vinaigrettes
The Kasandrinos story
Kasandrinos International is a family owned business, operated by the brother and sister team, Effi and Tony Kasandrinos. Together they import the same Greek organic extra virgin olive oil they grew up on from their fathers village in Greece. The pair is passionate about health, fitness and truly great food. Effi resides in Las Vegas with her husband Brian and daughters Ava and Ana, while Tony calls Virginia Beach, VA home where he is stationed as an active duty U.S. Marine with 18 years of service.
100% certified organic, non-GMO extra virgin olive oil from Kasandrinos century-old family orchard
Mechanical cold-pressing within 48 hours locks in the delicious flavor of the olives at peak of ripeness - Paleo and PGI certified
Bright color, assertive flavor with a peppery bite mellowed by the purity and freshness of the olives
From warm stable climate of Laconia, (Southern Peloponnese) Greece - home to the world's greatest olive oils for centuries
Screw-on cap, built-in pourer for easy use, sealed in dark bottles to protect and capture flavor, 2-year shelf life